Having a fresh and hygienic home is something we all enjoy, but tackling the actual chores definitely isn’t a venture you could call enjoyable. Luckily, you can always reach out to dependable house cleaners in Tacoma, WA and allow them to take over your home maintenance.
However, when you’re considering hiring the pros, you certainly have some questions on your mind, especially if it’s the first time you’re taking this step. Understanding the basics of how professional services work will make it easier to communicate with your potential provider and get the results you desire. Keep reading to learn more about useful information on cleaning services.
How often should I have a cleaner come?
How often you’d like to have your home cleaned by a professional depends mainly on your own needs and preferences, but a general rule of thumb is to do it approximately once a week. However, there are quite a few other factors that can help you make a final decision:
- The size of your home: Whether you have a huge mansion or a single-bedroom apartment, the time it takes to clean them will differ and so will the frequency of doing it
- What you want to clean: You can opt for regular, deep cleaning or another more specific type of service
- How many people live in your household: If you live alone, you probably don’t make too much mess on a daily basis and don’t need to schedule appointments too often, but if you’re a stay-at-home parent of small kids and you also have a pet, then you’ll need to reach out to your cleaner more often such as twice a week, or every two days
- Your schedule: You’ll certainly want to fit the sessions into your schedule, whether it’s packed or flexible, and it’s essential that you opt for a company that can meet this requirement
What does a basic house cleaning service consist of?
Basic service can be regular or one-time and the scope of it is to maintain the overall tidiness and cleanliness of your home. You can schedule your regular or recurring service on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis, depending on your needs and preferences. The tasks and areas it includes go as follows:
- Dusting light fixtures and ceiling fans
- Removing cobwebs
- Dusting window sills, blinds, woodwork, moldings, and baseboards
- Dusting lampshades, knick-knacks, and pictures
- Vacuuming and/or polishing furniture
- Wiping the top of the fridge
- Taking care of the outside of appliances and inside the microwave
- Washing backsplashes and stovetop
- Scrubbing and disinfecting sinks
- Cleaning mirrors
- Disinfecting shower and tub
- Sanitizing bathroom fixtures and counters
- Emptying wastebaskets
- Making beds
- Vacuuming and dusting stairs
- Vacuuming and mopping floors
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
Where in Tacoma, WA can I hire dependable house cleaners to take proper care of my home?
Whether you’ve had enough of the never-ending chores, or you just can’t find enough time to fit it into your busy schedule, reaching out to a reputable company is the right option that will bring you many benefits. NW Maids Tacoma is the go-to team that will connect you with the most reliable crews of experienced, bonded, and insured technicians who’ll take excellent care of your home.
You can feel free to ask us any questions you may have about our service, and we’ll be happy to provide you with thorough information. Rest easy knowing that our staff will go above and beyond to send the crew that fits all your needs.
Whether your home is close to the Museum of Glass, or anywhere else across the region, your team will be right with you. Give us a call now!