NW MAIDS ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES
At NW Maids, we are committed to providing a website accessible to everyone. Our site has been designed in accordance with current ADA guidelines and we have used a wide range of methods to ensure that it can be easily used by people with disabilities or impairments, no matter which device they use to access the site.
We use the following methods to ensure ADA compliance and accessibility for our users:
- Compliance with standards: We have designed our pages to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA standards.
- Easy navigation: We have implemented an easy-to-use navigation system that enables users to get from point A to B efficiently.
- Image visibility & color contrast ratio: We have also ensured that images are visible and that color contrast ratios meet accessibility guidelines for our visually impaired users.
- Adaptability: Our site is built using responsive design principles so that it can be easily viewed on a variety of devices.
- Browser help feature: Finally, our website features a browser help feature to assist users who may have difficulty with readability or visibility despite our accessibility features.
If you need help with booking your appointment, feel free to reach out to our support team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call. We’ll be happy to help you book your appointment or answer any questions you may have about accessibility.
WE CAN ADJUST OUR APPOINTMENTS TO BE MORE ACCESSIBLE
Some of our clients may have disabilities or impairments that make it difficult for them to keep their homes clean. To accommodate these clients, we offer adjustable appointments. We will work with you to determine a time that is convenient for you and take into consideration any special requests you may have to ensure that your experience is tailored to your needs. Note that late reschedules and cancellations will incur a fee as per policies located on https://nwmaids.com/faqs/.