Maid Service Tualatin
A Tualatin Maid Service you can trust, finding trusted cleaners for you.
We know inviting someone into your home is a big deal. All NW Maids cleaners are carefully vetted by us so we choose the right person to care for your home.
How it works
Select the date and time
you’d like your professional
to show up.
Our professional cleaners come
over and clean your place
Sit back and relax. Enjoy your
sparkling home in no time.
With 5 Stars Rating on
Tualatin Residential Cleaning
Your home is your haven, and we want to help you keep it as clean, peaceful and stress free as possible. That’s why our Pros provide reliable, thorough, and affordable flat rate cleaning services to keep your home looking beautiful, and you feeling great!
Tualatin Apartment Cleaning
Professional apartment cleaning services are perfect for those who do not have time to clean their homes themselves. Your NW Maids Pro will come to you at your convenience, creating more time for you to enjoy the life you love!
Tualatin Recurring Cleaning Services
Between work, family, extracurricular activities and a host of other distractions, it can be challenging to make time for house cleaning. Fear not! NW Maids can help! We’ll provide you and your family with the detailed, thorough, and reliable cleanings you need to stay healthy, happy, and engaged with the life you want to be living. We’ll strive to match you with the same great cleaner each visit in order to ensure the consistent and dedicated service you’ve come to expect from us. Even better, the more we clean, the more you save! Monthly clients enjoy 10% off, Biweekly clients enjoy 15% off, and Weekly clients enjoy a whooping 20% off each clean!
Tualatin Office Cleaning
Your business deserves to make a great first impression! Our affordable and detailed office cleanings are the perfect way to ensure that you’re putting your best foot forward with everyone that visits your office. When you hire NW Maids, you can focus more on your business - we’ve got the cleaning covered!
Tualatin Deep Cleaning
Life happens, life gets messy. When your house starts to feel a little out of control, try our cleansing deep cleaning package to get you back on track! We’ll get in all those rarely cleaned nooks and crannies, freshening up your space to bring back your peace of mind. Take a peek at our Cleaning Checklist a full list services included in this package.
Tualatin Move In / Out Cleanings
Moving is stressful enough. Let us handle the cleaning! Our experienced, professional cleaning staff will carefully prepare every inch of your new home’s interior - so all you have to focus on, is moving!
Why Choose Us
NW Maids provides flat rate, no-contract pricing residential cleaning services for your contemporary living.
Relax and make your place shine with our outstanding customer service and 200% satisfaction guarantee.
Simplifying your life
Why sacrifice your personal time when you can choose NW Maids to take care of all your cleaning needs? Your time is precious, choose us to take care of everything, so you can focus more on things that matter most.
Communication is key
Here at NW Maids, we believe successful communication is the key to success! That’s why we make it easy for you to contact us via phone, email, or your online account. All of the notes you send us are submitted to your cleaning team to ensure we’re following your instructions to a T!
Professional Maid Services
All NW Maids Pros are trustworthy, reliable cleaners with a proven track record of excellence. We require all of our cleaning teams to have great references and at least 3 years of professional residential cleaning experience to work with us, so you’ll receive a top notch clean every time!
Prefer a Green Cleaning? No Problem
Green cleaning products are available upon request at no additional charge.
We’re confident you’ll love our service. However, if you’re not 100% satisfied with your cleaning, we’ll come back and re-clean the area in question for free.
If you’re still not satisfied, we’ll refund your money. Talk about a safe bet!
Bonded & Insured
NW Maids is bonded and insured to ensure that all our clients are provided the peace of mind they deserve. Rest easy, knowing your home is safe in our hands!
Maid & House Cleaning Service in Portland, OR
- Take care of the dishes
- Carefully dust all surfaces
- Empty the trash cans and recycling
- Scrub down the stove and oven exterior
- Mop the floors
Bedroom, Living Room & Common Areas
- Dust every corner of the room
- Wipe down mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Vacuum and mop the floors
- Pick up and empty the trash
- Vacuum upholstery
- Scrub down the toilet bowl
- Scrub and shine the sink and tub
- Wipe down the mirror
- Remove the dust
- Sweep and mop the floors
Extras (upon request)
- Scrubbing down the oven and fridge interiors
- Wiping the cabinet interiors
- Washing and drying your laundry
- Wiping down the windows from the inside
- Taking care of the basement
NW Maids is a company founded on the principle of providing high-quality cleaning services to residents of Portland. Eliminate household from your too-busy schedule, we'll take care of it for you and grant you a fresh space to return to after a long day at the office.
NW Maids House Cleaning Service of Portland
5020 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd,
Portland, OR 97211
Words From Our Clients
My husband suggested we get help with Thanksgiving cleaning, as we will have a full house. I didn’t think anyone would be available 10 days out, but NWMaids Portland had openings, for which I am grateful. Aura did our cleaning on the floor where guests will sleep, bathe and watch tv. She worked quickly, proficiently, and did everything I asked. She brought everything she needed. I am so happy that she came and cleaned. The finished basement looks great, smells great, and is ready for company!
We’ve been swamped with work responsibilities, home improvements and our kids, so there really hasn’t been too much time for cleaning. Even if there was, we really didn’t have the energy. I asked my colleagues for help and they recommended NWMaids Portland, and I’ve never looked back. They’ve been punctual to letter, they’ve taken care of all the requests I’ve had, and seeing how I did have quite a few, this is a real feat! I really can’t stress enough how much they’ve helped me and brought a bit of order into the chaos that’s daily life with young kids. I wholeheartedly recommend these people to anyone in need of comprehensive cleaning on a regular basis.
I live alone and have many responsibilities at the office, regularly staying up late to keep up with my portion of the workload. This leaves me beat at the end of the day, unable to do anything about the dirt and grime that just keeps piling up. Luckily, I saw my neighbor opening their doors to NWMaids Portland and I asked them how satisfied they were with the cleanings. After what seemed like five minutes of constant praise, I decided to contact them and hire them. From the smooth scheduling to really, and I mean really detailed cleaning, there really isn’t much they weren’t able to do. From now on, I can rest after a long day’s work with absolute peace of mind knowing my home will be spotless when I need it to be. Thanks NWMaids, you truly have changed my life.
House Cleaning in Tualatin
There are a lot of good things to say about Tualatin, Portland. It's a small city with a big heart, and it has all the amenities you need for your modern lifestyle. Whether you work in downtown Portland or Beaverton, this is an easy commute from home. And if you're looking for House Cleaning Services in Tualatin, we have everything from part-time housekeepers to full-service cleaning services!
One of the things that makes Tualatin so unique is its parks and trails. You can get lost in nature without ever leaving the city limits! There's also a great community spirit here, with plenty of events and activities to keep you busy. If you're looking for a place to call home, Tualatin should be at the top of your list. We offer the best House Cleaning in Tualatin.
History of Tualatin, Portland
The Tualatin River and its valley were the traditional home of the Atfalati band (or Tualaty tribe) of the Kalapuya Native American nation. The Oregon Trail was first laid out through what is now known as Forest Grove about four miles west, but then it turned south to Hales Bar, where Cully and the current Pleasant Valley neighborhoods are located. In 1847, Archibald Carey and his family became the first settlers to cross the Tualatin River at today's Wilsonville. They staked a claim on 640 acres (259 ha), including downtown Tualatin.
In 1850, after tension between white settlers and Native Americans had eased, Willamette Valley residents began to migrate into the Tualatin Valley in large numbers. The new arrivals quickly established themselves along the lower Tualatin River and started establishing farms of their own on its rich bottomland. By 1851 they outnumbered the remaining Native Americans living there with a total population of 37 adults (13 men and 24 women) and children. The first grist mill in the valley was built on Kelley Creek in 1851, followed by a sawmill in 1853.
In 1865, after years of petitioning by residents, the Oregon Legislature created Washington County with Tualatin as its county seat. The new county government erected its first courthouse on today's Tualatin Public Library a year later. In 1872, a new schoolhouse was built to serve all grades in one building, and later that year, a post office named "Waterville" opened at the train station.
In 1880, Waterville had 780 residents compared with 400 for neighboring West Tualatin (the new town of Tualatin). When Waterville became incorporated as a city, its population was 980 and West Tualatin's 400. Two years later, the Oregon & California Railroad arrived downtown, bringing industry such as flour mills and lumberyards that helped establish this area of Washington County along the river as the county's commercial hub.
In 1903, a group of local businessmen pooled their resources to purchase the old courthouse and adjacent land as a city park. This eventually led to Tualatin's first primary industry: a creamery in 1908. The creamery was followed by other light industrial businesses such as a cannery, a bakery, and a flour mill.
In the 1920s and 1930s, Tualatin experienced significant population growth as developers subdivided farmland into residential lots. By 1940 the city had reached its current size of about three square miles with just over 3000 residents. In 1948, the new Tualatin High School was built to serve the fast-growing community.
In the late 1950s and early 1960s, Tualatin's downtown began to decline as businesses moved to new shopping centers on the city's outskirts. A significant revitalization effort in the mid-1980s helped reverse this trend, and today Tualatin's downtown is a thriving commercial center with a growing mix of retail, service, and office businesses.
The Tualatin River Valley is also known for its fertile soil, ideal climate, abundant water supply, and the beauty of forested hillsides that overlook miles of open countryside. These qualities have made it attractive to developers over time. This city has become home to many notable residents, including former Oregon Governor Tom McCall, who lived in the historic Brook House from 1962 until he died in 1983.
Tualatin is west of Portland and south of Lake Oswego between Oregon Route 217 and Beaverton Creek to the east.
The Tualatin River runs through Tualatin into the Willamette River.
Tualatin is home to Tualatin High School, Fanno Creek Trail, and the Tualatin Hills Park and Recreation District.
Facts about Tualatin, Portland
- Tualatin is a city located in the state of Oregon.
- The population of Tualatin was estimated to be about 26,000 in 2018.
- The median household income in Tualatin was $103,000, according to the 2016 American Community Survey.
-Tualatin has been recognized as one of the safest cities in Oregon.
- Tualatin was founded as a small agricultural community in 1847 and incorporated as a city in 1880.
- The city's economy is mainly based on light industry, retail trade, and services.
- Some of the notable residents of Tualatin include former Oregon Governor Tom McCall and actress Shannon Elizabeth.
- Tualatin is located west of Portland and south of Lake Oswego between Oregon Route 217 on the west and Beaverton Creek to the east.
- The Tualatin River runs through Tualatin into the Willamette River.
- Tualatin is home to Tualatin High School, Fanno Creek Trail, and the Tualatin Hills Park and Recreation District.
- House Cleaning Services in Tualatin are available from NW Maid. Visit nwmaids.com to learn more today!
Notable People From Tualatin, Portland
- Governor Tom McCall, who died on March 22nd, 1983, was an Oregon State Legislator and later elected as governor of Oregon from 1967 to 1975.
- Shannon Elizabeth is a well-known American actress with numerous credits to her name, including the role of Nadia in the American Pie film series.
- Herb Lotman is a businessman and entrepreneur who founded Les Schwab Tire Centers in 1952.
- Dr. Kathy Plonka is a Professor of Pediatrics at Oregon Health & Science University and the Director of the Doernbecher Children's Hospital Immunodeficiency Clinic.
Attractions in Tualatin, Portland
There are plenty of things to do in Tualatin, Portland, that will make your stay here enjoyable. Whether you are looking for a bit of excitement or just some relaxation, Tualatin has something for everyone. Here are some of the top attractions in Tualatin:
- The Beaverton Farmers Market is a great place to find local produce, flowers, and crafts.
- The Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District is home to over 100 miles of trails for walking, cycling, or horseback riding.
- Fanno Creek Trail is a great place to enjoy some outdoor activities within the city limits of Tualatin, OR.
Restaurants and Dining Options in Tualatin, Portland
There is no need to worry about starving while you're staying here, as there are plenty of restaurants that serve up delicious food for every palate. Here are some of the best places to eat in Tualatin:
- The Thirsty Beaver Saloon is an excellent place for a burger and fries, or you can enjoy their famous fish and chips.
- Safari Thai offers authentic Thai cuisine in a relaxed environment.
- Pig House BBQ serves up all your favorite barbecue dishes, including smoked brisket, ribs, and more.
- The Old Spaghetti Factory is a family-friendly restaurant that serves up classic Italian dishes like spaghetti and meatballs, lasagna, and more.
- House of Louie is a Chinese buffet with all your favorite dishes, including Peking duck, Mongolian beef, and lobster.
Shopping in Tualatin, Portland
If you're looking for some retail therapy during your stay in Tualatin, you'll be happy to know that there are plenty of shopping options available. Here are a few of the best places to shop:
- The Streets of Tanasbourne is a famous outdoor mall with over 180 stores and restaurants.
- Bridgeport Village is an upscale indoor mall with over 100 stores, including Apple, Macy's, and Nordstrom.
- Tualatin Commons is a small outdoor mall with various stores, including Walmart, Safeway, and Ross Dress for Less.
- Washington Square is an indoor mall that offers a mix of high-end and budget retailers.
Accommodations in Tualatin, Portland
If you're looking for a place to stay in Tualatin, plenty of options are available. Here are some of the best places to stay:
- The Embassy Suites by Hilton is a luxurious all-suite hotel with an onsite restaurant and bar.
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Tualatin is a family-friendly hotel with an indoor pool and hot tub.
- The Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Tualatin features spacious rooms, a delicious restaurant, and room service.
- Sunriver Resort & Village has everything you need for a relaxing getaway, including hiking trails and onsite dining options.
Weather in Tualatin, Portland
- The average temperature in November is between 36 and 51 degrees Fahrenheit.
- July has an average high of 79 degrees with an average low of 52. This month's precipitation totals about 15 inches on average.
- January has a mean monthly temperature range from 25 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit while it averages 16 inches of precipitation.
Transportation in Tualatin, Portland
- TriMet operates buses throughout the city with stops near Tualatin at 10725 SW Durham Road, Sherwood, Oregon 97140. Visit their website for a schedule or to plan your trip by bus.
- The Portland Airport is only a short drive away and offers direct flights to over 30 destinations. You can find more information on their website.
- If you're driving, Tualatin is located near Highway 99W and I-205. There is plenty of parking available at our location.
Education in Tualatin, Portland
Tualatin, Portland is top-notch, with plenty of opportunities for students of all ages. Here are some of the top schools in Tualatin:
- Oregon College of Oriental Medicine is a nationally ranked acupuncture college.
- Pacific Northwest College of Art is an art school that offers classes, workshops, and summer programs for students at all levels.
- Portland Community College's Sylvania Campus has over 100-degree options, including film production, business administration, and more.
Employment in Tualatin, Portland
Tualatin, Portland, is diverse and plentiful. The city is home to many top companies, including Nike, Intel, and Columbia Sportswear. With such a strong economy, it's no wonder that Tualatin has become one of the most desirable places to live in Oregon. If you're looking for a job in Tualatin, plenty of opportunities is available. Here are some of the best places to start your job search:
- Indeed is a global jobs website with listings for jobs in Tualatin and beyond.
- The Oregonian is the largest daily newspaper in the state and often has job postings for positions in Tualatin.
- Monster is another great place to find job listings in Tualatin. You can search for full-time or part-time jobs, including positions at companies like Nike and Columbia Sportswear.
- LinkedIn is a social media site for professionals that often has job postings from companies in the Tualatin area.
Crime in Tualatin, Portland
Like any city, Tualatin has its share of crime. However, the overall crime rate is much lower than in other major metropolitan areas. Here are some recent statistics from the Tualatin Police Department:
- In 2016, there were a total of 387 crimes reported in Tualatin. This breaks down to an average of about 12 crimes per day.
- The most common crime in the city is property damage, which accounts for about 30% of all reported criminal activity. Theft and fraud are also relatively frequent occurrences within Tualatin's borders.
- The Tualatin Police Department is committed to keeping the city safe and has a variety of programs in place to achieve this goal. You can find more information on their website.
Living in Tualatin, Portland
If you're looking for a great place to live, Tualatin is worth considering. With its strong economy, easy access to Portland, and desirable location near the Tualatin River, there are plenty of reasons why so many people choose this city as their home.
The City of Your Wishes
Tualatin, Portland is a great place to stay if you're looking for a city that has it all. With plenty of things to do, delicious food options, and comfortable accommodations, you'll be happy you chose Tualatin as your destination. So what are you waiting for? Come to Tualatin, Portland today!
House Cleaning in Tualatin
Looking for a House Cleaning Service in Tualatin? Check out NW Maids! They will work with you from one-time cleans to biweekly or monthly service to get your home clean and organized.
NW Maids can help with all your House Cleaning needs, and we offer a Satisfaction Guarantee on all services.
For more information, visit their website today!