Maid Service Clackamas
A Clackamas Maid Service you can trust, finding trusted cleaners for you.
We know inviting someone into your home is a big deal. All NW Maids cleaners are carefully vetted by us so we choose the right person to care for your home.
How it works
Select the date and time
you’d like your professional
to show up.
Our professional cleaners come
over and clean your place
Sit back and relax. Enjoy your
sparkling home in no time.
With 5 Stars Rating on
Clackamas Residential Cleaning
Your home is your haven, and we want to help you keep it as clean, peaceful and stress free as possible. That’s why our Pros provide reliable, thorough, and affordable flat rate cleaning services to keep your home looking beautiful, and you feeling great!
Clackamas Apartment Cleaning
Professional apartment cleaning services are perfect for those who do not have time to clean their homes themselves. Your NW Maids Pro will come to you at your convenience, creating more time for you to enjoy the life you love!
Clackamas Recurring Cleaning Services
Between work, family, extracurricular activities and a host of other distractions, it can be challenging to make time for house cleaning. Fear not! NW Maids can help! We’ll provide you and your family with the detailed, thorough, and reliable cleanings you need to stay healthy, happy, and engaged with the life you want to be living. We’ll strive to match you with the same great cleaner each visit in order to ensure the consistent and dedicated service you’ve come to expect from us. Even better, the more we clean, the more you save! Monthly clients enjoy 10% off, Biweekly clients enjoy 15% off, and Weekly clients enjoy a whooping 20% off each clean!
Clackamas Deep Cleaning
Life happens, life gets messy. When your house starts to feel a little out of control, try our cleansing deep cleaning package to get you back on track! We’ll get in all those rarely cleaned nooks and crannies, freshening up your space to bring back your peace of mind. Take a peek at our Cleaning Checklist a full list services included in this package.
Clackamas Move In / Out Cleanings
Moving is stressful enough. Let us handle the cleaning! Our experienced, professional cleaning staff will carefully prepare every inch of your new home’s interior - so all you have to focus on, is moving!
Why Choose Us
NW Maids provides flat rate, no-contract pricing residential cleaning services for your contemporary living.
Relax and make your place shine with our outstanding customer service and 200% satisfaction guarantee.
Simplifying your life
Why sacrifice your personal time when you can choose NW Maids to take care of all your cleaning needs? Your time is precious, choose us to take care of everything, so you can focus more on things that matter most.
Communication is key
Here at NW Maids, we believe successful communication is the key to success! That’s why we make it easy for you to contact us via phone, email, or your online account. All of the notes you send us are submitted to your cleaning team to ensure we’re following your instructions to a T!
Professional Maid Services
All NW Maids Pros are trustworthy, reliable cleaners with a proven track record of excellence. We require all of our cleaning teams to have great references and at least 3 years of professional residential cleaning experience to work with us, so you’ll receive a top notch clean every time!
Prefer a Green Cleaning? No Problem
Green cleaning products are available upon request at no additional charge.
We’re confident you’ll love our service. However, if you’re not 100% satisfied with your cleaning, we’ll come back and re-clean the area in question for free.
If you’re still not satisfied, we’ll refund your money. Talk about a safe bet!
Bonded & Insured
NW Maids is bonded and insured to ensure that all our clients are provided the peace of mind they deserve. Rest easy, knowing your home is safe in our hands!
NW Maids is a company founded on the principle of providing high-quality cleaning services to residents of Portland. Eliminate household from your too-busy schedule, we'll take care of it for you and grant you a fresh space to return to after a long day at the office.
NW Maids House Cleaning Service of Portland
5020 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Portland, OR 97211
Words From Our Clients
My husband suggested we get help with Thanksgiving cleaning, as we will have a full house. I didn’t think anyone would be available 10 days out, but NWMaids Portland had openings, for which I am grateful. Aura did our cleaning on the floor where guests will sleep, bathe and watch tv. She worked quickly, proficiently, and did everything I asked. She brought everything she needed. I am so happy that she came and cleaned. The finished basement looks great, smells great, and is ready for company!
We’ve been swamped with work responsibilities, home improvements and our kids, so there really hasn’t been too much time for cleaning. Even if there was, we really didn’t have the energy. I asked my colleagues for help and they recommended NWMaids Portland, and I’ve never looked back. They’ve been punctual to letter, they’ve taken care of all the requests I’ve had, and seeing how I did have quite a few, this is a real feat! I really can’t stress enough how much they’ve helped me and brought a bit of order into the chaos that’s daily life with young kids. I wholeheartedly recommend these people to anyone in need of comprehensive cleaning on a regular basis.
I live alone and have many responsibilities at the office, regularly staying up late to keep up with my portion of the workload. This leaves me beat at the end of the day, unable to do anything about the dirt and grime that just keeps piling up. Luckily, I saw my neighbor opening their doors to NWMaids Portland and I asked them how satisfied they were with the cleanings. After what seemed like five minutes of constant praise, I decided to contact them and hire them. From the smooth scheduling to really, and I mean really detailed cleaning, there really isn’t much they weren’t able to do. From now on, I can rest after a long day’s work with absolute peace of mind knowing my home will be spotless when I need it to be. Thanks NWMaids, you truly have changed my life.
House Cleaning in Clackamas
Clackamas is a suburb of Portland, Oregon. It is located in the south-eastern part of Metro Portland and has about 28 square miles. The population density is around 11,000 people per square mile, with an average family size of three. The median age of the population is 32 years.
Within Clackamas are several unique places to visit, including Villa St Rose Convent is an assisted living facility for retired nuns located at the foot of Mt. Saint Helens. The convent provides comfortable facilities and excellent care until death. We offer the best House Cleaning in Clackamas.
History of Clackamas, Portland
Clackamas, Oregon, is a city located in the northern part of the state. It was founded by William Clackamas, a member of the Methodist missionary party that arrived in Oregon in 1847. The city was incorporated in 1905 and had about 26,000 people.
Today, Clackamas is a suburb of Portland and is home to several unique businesses and places.
Facts about Clackamas, Portland
Clackamas is located about 20 miles southeast of Portland and is adjacent to the city of Milwaukie. It's situated on the Clackamas River, which provides ample fishing, boating, and swimming opportunities. The city also has some parks, including Clackamette Park, which offers hiking and biking trails, and Houseman Field, which hosts the annual Clackamas County Fair.
Clackamas is home to several small businesses like House Cleaning Services in Clackamas and Hair Salons in Clackamas. Several large companies are headquartered here, including Nike's Headquarters, ECO Plastics, Mountain House Foods Inc., PacificSource Health Plans, and DJO Global.
If you're looking for a small-town atmosphere with all the amenities of a larger city, Clackamas is the place for you. Be sure to check out House Cleaning Services in Clackamas and other businesses in the area when you visit.
Things to do in Clackamas, Portland
Clackamas is a great place to live and work. If you're looking for something different to do, here are some recommendations:
- Unique Restaurants: The Old Spaghetti Factory, Tony's Pizza, Cajun Kitchen
- Shopping: Lloyd Center Mall, Oregon Zoo gift shop, Powell's City of Books
- Entertainment: Oaks Amusement Park, Portland Children's Museum, Moda Center (home of the Portland Trail Blazers)
- Nature: Mt. Hood National Forest, Tryon Creek State Park, Kellogg Lake
Clackamas, Portland is a beautiful place to visit and has many unique things. Whether you're looking for something fun or want some time away from the city, this suburb will likely have what you need!
Clackamas County is a great place to live if you love the outdoors. There are plenty of things to do, including:
The Columbia River Gorge is just minutes away and offers some of the best hiking in Oregon.
Several fishing opportunities throughout Clackamas County, including Pudding River Lake, Trillium Lake, and the Clackamas River.
The Willamette Valley is home to some of the best golf courses in Oregon. If you're a fan of golf, you'll love living here!
Attractions in Clackamas, Portland
Clackamas is the perfect place for people looking to escape from city life. Here are some of our favorite places:
- The Oregon Zoo: One of the most popular destinations in Oregon, the zoo is home to more than 2000 animals worldwide.
- Powell Butte Nature Park: A 620-acre nature park with hiking and biking trails, a quarry lake, and an off-leash dog area.
- Sellwood Riverfront Park: A beautiful park on the Willamette River with walking and biking trails, a playground, and a dog park.
- Mount Hood: Oregon's tallest mountain is just an hour away from Clackamas and offers excellent hiking, camping, skiing, and more.
- Mt Hood National Forest: A great place to hike and explore, the forest offers everything from trails through old-growth forests to waterfalls.
- Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden: A beautiful garden with more than 600 acres of flowers and shrubs, the garden is a great place to visit in spring.
- Portland Children's Museum: Filled with interactive exhibits and activities, the museum is an excellent place for kids of all ages.
- Moda Center: Home of the Portland Trail Blazers and other significant events, the Moda Center is one of the most popular venues in Portland.
- International Rose Test Garden: With more than 5000 roses, the garden is a beautiful place to visit in the spring and summer.
- Lan Su Chinese Garden: One of the most authentic Chinese gardens outside of China, Lan Su offers visitors a unique look at traditional Chinese culture.
Be sure to check out these and other places when you visit Clackamas. You won't be disappointed!
Education in Clackamas, Portland
Clackamas County is a great place to live, work and raise a family. The county boasts award-winning schools, ample job opportunities, and an abundance of recreational activities. If you're looking for the perfect place to call home, look no further than Clackamas County.
The educational system in Clackamas County is top-notch. There are many schools to choose from, including public, private and charter schools.
Clackamas County has several different school districts that provide a well-rounded education for their students:
- Canby School District: A public school district that serves the cities of Canby, Molalla, and Wilsonville.
- David Douglas School District: A public school district that serves east Portland and Gresham.
- Gladstone School District: A public school district that serves the city of Gladstone.
- Oregon City School District: A public school district that serves Oregon City.
- West Linn-Wilsonville School District: A public school district that serves the cities of West Linn and Wilsonville.
- Molalla River School District: A public school district that serves the small town of Molalla.
- Milwaukie School District: A public school district that serves the city of Milwaukie.
- Oregon Trail School District: A public school district that serves the suburbs of Clackamas.
- Portland School District: A public school district that serves the city of Portland.
- Parkrose School District: A public school district that serves east Portland and part of Gresham.
- Sandy School District: A public school district that serves the city of Sandy.
Each district offers its unique programs and facilities, so be sure to do your research before deciding. Regardless of which district you choose, you can ensure that your child will receive a quality education.
If you're looking for a private school, Clackamas County has several to choose from, including:
- CDS Monarch: A K-12 school for students with learning differences.
- The Montessori School of Oregon City: A private school that offers children from preschool to eighth grade.
- St John Fisher Catholic School: A private Catholic school serving students in preschool through eighth grade.
If you're looking for a charter school, Clackamas County has several to choose from, including:
- Canby Leadership Academy Charter School: A K-12 public charter school that focuses on core academics, technology, and leadership.
- Clackamas River Elementary Charter School: A public elementary school serving students in grades kindergarten through five.
If you're looking for higher education opportunities near your home, Clackamas County is home to several universities and colleges, including:
- Linn Benton Community College: A community college serving students in Clackamas, Linn, Marion, Multnomah, and Polk counties.
- Mt Hood Community College: Another excellent community college serving more than 30,000 students each year.
- Portland Community College: One of the largest higher education institutions in the nation, PCC offers degrees and certificates in a wide variety of fields.
There are also several private schools in the area. The county is home to Concordia University, George Fox University, Pacific Northwest College of Art, and Willamette University. Clackamas County is a great place to look if you're looking for a high-quality education that won't break the bank.
Clackamas, Portland is a great place to raise children because of its award-winning schools.
Employment in Clackamas, Portland
Clackamas is a small town with big-city amenities. It's the perfect place for anyone looking to live in a small town with access to big city job opportunities.
Many large corporations are headquartered here, including Nike, ECO Plastics, House Cleaning Services of Clackamas, and PacificSource Health Plans. Multnomah County is also home to several major employers like Providence Portland Medical Center (the largest employer in Oregon) and the State of Oregon.
If you're looking for a job, Clackamas is a great place to start your search. The unemployment rate is well below the national average, and there are plenty of job opportunities to go around.
Clackamas County offers many different types of jobs, including:
- Service Industry
Clackamas is a great place to live and work. If you're looking for something different to do, be sure to check out the attractions and education options in this suburb of Portland. You won't be disappointed!
Housing in Clackamas, Portland
Housing is affordable here, with homes starting at around $160,000. You can find everything from starter homes to luxury estates in Clackamas.
If you're looking for a more luxurious option, check out the estates in Oak Grove or Happy Valley. These homes come with bells and whistles and are priced to sell.
You can find a great place to live in Clackamas, no matter your budget. The housing market is stable, and many options to choose from.
The neighborhoods are safe, and the people are friendly. There's something for everyone in this small town with big-city amenities.
Weather in Clackamas, Portland
The weather in Clackamas is perfect for those who love the outdoors. The summers are warm and sunny, with temperatures averaging in the 80s. The winters are mild, with average temperatures in the 40s. Be sure to bundle up if you're planning on spending the day outside. It can get pretty cold in Oregon!
The best time of year to visit Clackamas is during the springtime, when everything is in full bloom and ready for a picnic. The weather's perfect, so take your shoes off and enjoy yourself!
Clackamas, Portland is a great place to visit any time of year.
Transportation in Clackamas, Portland
Clackamas is located just minutes from downtown Portland. If you're commuting, it's best to have a car for your commute. There's also a light rail system that runs through the county, so you can quickly get around without a car.
The best way to get around Clackamas is by car. There's plenty of parking, and the roads are well-maintained. If you're looking for a more scenic route, take the light rail line from Portland. It's affordable and convenient.
Clackamas is a great place to live if you have a car because of its proximity to downtown Portland. If you don't own a car, plenty of other options is available, including public transportation and cabs that can take you where you need to go.
The nearest airport is the Portland International Airport, with flights arriving daily from worldwide. Here are some of the most popular airlines that fly into PDX:
- Alaska Airlines: A significant carrier based in the northwest with flights to over 100 destinations.
- Delta Airlines: A primary American carrier with flights to over 100 destinations.
- Hawaiian Airlines: A significant carrier based in Hawaii with flights to the mainland US, Asia, and Australia.
- United Airlines: A primary American carrier with flights to over 100 destinations.
- JetBlue Airways: A low-cost carrier with flights to over 60 destinations.
- Southwest Airlines: A significant low-cost carrier with flights to over 90 destinations.
House Cleaning Services in Clackamas, Portland
If you're looking for house cleaning companies in Clackamas, Portland, look no further than NW Maids. We're a locally-owned and operated company that provides the best house cleaning services at an affordable price.
We have a team of experienced professionals dedicated to providing fantastic jobs. We understand the importance of keeping your home clean, and we work hard to ensure that you're happy with our housekeeping services.
If you're looking for House Cleaning Services in Clackamas, Portland, look no further than NW Maids. We're a team of House Cleaners dedicated to providing quality service at an affordable price.
- House Cleaning
- Maid Services
- Move-In / Out Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Window Washing
- Pressure Washing
If you're looking for a reliable and affordable House Cleaning Service, look no further than NW Maids. We're a locally owned and operated company that provides quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Clackamas is a great place to raise a family. The schools are award-winning, and the job market is strong. Housing is affordable, and there are plenty of things to do in this small town with big-city amenities.