CityPASS is your key to the best Seattle attractions at one low price. With CityPASS, you’ll save up to 40% off admission prices and skip most ticket lines! Plus, you can use our convenient mobile app to reserve your tickets in advance or pick them up at will call. You don’t want to miss out on ten reasons CityPASS is a great deal for visitors coming to Seattle. Read more below!
What is Seattle CityPASS?
Seattle CityPASS is a great way to save on admission for some of the best attractions in Seattle. For just $69/person, you get savings up to 50% off what it would cost if you bought each ticket separately at the total price. You can see your choice of four popular Seattle attractions with this pass: Space Needle Observation Deck, Woodland Park Zoo, Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour & Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibit, or Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP).
CityPASS is a great way to save money on admission fees for popular Seattle attractions. This package includes tickets to five top sights in the city, including Space Needle Observation Deck and Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour. Save up to 43% with this convenient pass!
Benefits of Seattle CityPASS
– Save up to 44% on admission with the CityPASS ticket booklet for Seattle sights.
– Entry into five of the city’s top attractions, including Space Needle and Woodland Park Zoo. Plus two additional tickets at 50 percent off each!
– Skip most ticket lines with FastPass tickets
– Save up to 54% off admission
– Hop on and hop off busses are included in the Seattle CityPASS
– Discounted restaurant coupons for your favorite local spots!
– One card to get in, free parking at Seattle attractions, and discounts on dining and shopping
10 Reasons to buy Seattle CityPASS
What’s included? The following are all part of your Seattle CityPASS purchase:
- Skip most ticket lines with FastPass access Save 41% on Seattle’s top attractions Get a one-of-a-kind photo opportunity Ride all day at your favorite attractions with our Unlimited Ride Wristband Benefit.
- You can enjoy each attraction as many times as you’d like! It’s perfect if you have children who love to ride rides repeatedly or save money by not having to buy individual tickets.
- Space Needle Observatory – Experience rotating 360° views of scenic Seattle from 450 feet high at the observation deck of the landmark Space Needle tower. Visit between sunset and midnight & you’ll also see spectacular fireworks displays over Lake Union every Thursday night throughout summertime (weather permitting).
- Argosy Cruises Water Taxi – Enjoy an hour-long narrated tour through Puget Sound waters onboard one of their modern electric boats, which are 100 percent wind-powered. The views of the Seattle skyline, Mount Rainier & Olympic Mountains, and many other island parks are fantastic.
- Seattle Aquarium – Take a walk through Puget Sound tide pools to discover anemones, crabs, and sea stars at this interactive aquarium on Pier 59 downtown! You may even get to touch some creatures such as horseshoe crabs or hermit crabs during your visit if you’re lucky.
- Museum of Flight Tour – Explore one of the world’s most significant air & space museums with their expansive variety of exhibits, including aircraft from Boeing history, military jets, and NASA rockets, among others that can’t be found anywhere else; in the world! Children will love it here because kids under 12 receive free admission all year long, too- now that’s a deal!
- Safeco Field Tour – Visit the home stadium of the Seattle Mariners and watch an informative video about this baseball team who broke records in 2001 when they became one of only four teams to win over 100 games. You’ll learn all kinds of interesting facts about why Safeco is so unique, including their retractable roof, saltwater irrigation system used for field maintenance & more.
- Woodland Park Zoo Admission includes Animal Encounters Experience, an up-close animal experience that allows you to feed and touch exotic animals like penguins, stingrays, or a python!
- Chihuly Garden & Glass, where glass art comes alive through masterful displays by talented artists who have been recognized worldwide since 1975
- See Pacific Science Center’s newest exhibit, Science Fiction: The Exhibition, which explores the impact of science fiction on scientific disciplines such as astronomy and engineering.
Please Note: Each attraction is a separate CityPASS voucher. It would help if you visited each interest in the order listed on your voucher.
What to Experience
Experience rotating 360° views of scenic Seattle from 450 feet high at the observation deck of the landmark Space Needle tower. Visit between sunset and midnight & you’ll also see spectacular fireworks displays over Lake Union every Thursday night throughout summertime (weather permitting).
Enjoy an hour-long narrated tour through Puget waters on board one of their modern electric boats, which are 100 percent wind-powered. The views of the Seattle skyline, Mount Rainier & Olympic Mountains, and many other island parks are fantastic.
Take a walk through Puget Sound tide pools to discover anemones, crabs, and sea stars at this interactive aquarium on Pier 59 downtown! You may even get to touch some creatures such as horseshoe crabs or hermit crabs during your visit if you’re lucky.
Explore one of the world’s most significant air & space museums with their wide variety of exhibits, including aircraft from Boeing history, military jets, and NASA rockets, among others that can’t be found anywhere else in the world!
CityPASS is valid for nine consecutive days from the first day of use.
CityPASS is good for one visit to each attraction, and a combination ticket is available at some attractions for additional savings.
CityPASS is valid for one visit to the Space Needle, EMP, Chihuly Garden, and Glass and admission to SEA LIFE Aquarium.
CityPASS is good for one visit to Woodland Park Zoo and admission to SEA LIFE Aquarium.
CityPASS is valid for one visit to Pacific Science Center and access to SEA LIFE Aquarium.
Rules and Regulations
The pass is valid for nine days, beginning with the first day of use.
The passes must be used in consecutive order, starting from the date of first use.
Each pass is good for one entry per attraction unless otherwise noted.
Two of the attractions are valid seven days per week.
All passes are nonrefundable, nontransferable, and not for resale. No refunds will be given under any circumstances.
The passes cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
Each pass must be presented for entry to each attraction, even if you have a digital version of the pass.
The passes are valid only at each attraction’s designated location (except for Seattle Aquarium, which is valid at either location).
A minimum of two people is required for the pass to be used. You can purchase up to two passes per person. A maximum of four total people is allowed to use the pass during each visit.
If you purchase more than two passes, you may not make repeat visits to any attraction on the same day.
You will be asked to provide photo identification when redeeming the pass.
If you are more than 15 minutes late to your first attraction, the CityPASS will be considered used, and no refund or credit will be given.
You must use the same email address when purchasing your pass and using it for each attraction to receive deals or updates.
Address: 400 Broad St, Seattle, WA 98109, United States
Phone: +1 888-330-5008
If you’re looking for House Cleaning Service in Seattle, you can book with us!
Next Thing To Do In Seattle: