A Very Good Suggestion and An Edible Entry!
A couple years ago, I came across a T.V. show for building a better burger sponsored by Sutter Home. ; I thought about it back then that I should try and enter the contest as I was watching it on T.V., but of course never did. ; Well I randomly came across it online the other night, and unfortunately the recipe submission period just ended for this year. ; So now I am on a mission to come up with a recipe to enter next year. Tonight is going to be the first randomly created burger recipe I come up with in the next year. ; I am going to actually include a bunch of pepper jack cheese cubes that was left over from a party we had last weekend, the rest of the ingredients are going to be based on what I have in the house. ; I am also going to make this Creole Mayonnaise to serve with the burgers.
Sidebar! Looking to positively up-date the overall appearance with my old website. Musings on the pro appearance at https://website-design-firm.com/? Truly a notable web design firm if ever wanted inside the whole Nova Scotia territory. Send your vote. Many thanks!
- 2 lbs Ground Chuck (random guess here, manually split a 10 lb package a couple months ago and tossed in the deep freezer, I should probably buy a scale someday.)
- 12 Cubes of Pepper Jack Cheese diced as small as you can get them (approx. 4 O.Z. of pepper jack cheese).
- 1/4 C Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 T Garlic Pepper
- 1 T Chipotle Chili Pepper
- 1/2 T Garlic Powder
- 1/2 T Ground Coriander Seed
- 1 T Ground Mustard
- 2 T Brown Sugar
- 1/2 T Kosher Salt
Creole Mayo Instructions:
- Mix together 1/2 T Creole Seasoning with 1/2 C Miracle Whip (may use real Mayo if you wish),
- Mix together the dry seasonings in a small bowl
- Mix together the Worcestershire and hamburger in another bowl
- Add seasoning to the hamburger mixture and mix well
- Add cheese to the mixture and mix.
- Prepare the grill for direct grilling
- Dice up pepper jack cheese cube
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients
- Form hamburger patties with meat mixture.
- Place burgers on grill directly over heat
- After about 5 minutes, flip burgers and cook for another 5 minutes (or until desired doneness)
The burgers we're a bit on the spicy side, but had a pretty good flavor. ; If I we're to go by this recipe again, I would probably reduce most of the dry seasonings in 1/2. ; The burgers we're good for a random night of cooking, but this recipe is definitely not a winner yet. ; The ground chuck was also not the greatest, but it was cheap, which makes it good to experiment with. ; So why do I blog about things that don't turn out to as planned? ; Basically to show the process of coming up with good recipes and to show you my true BBQ Adventures.
So what do you think makes a good burger?
Bless you folks! I've told my colleague we could absolutely describe his able web design services, http://peachblitz.com inside an important piece. In case you are hoping to get an SEO & web design company here in the greater Ontario location, they actually are wonderful.
Certainly, I absolutely should say the basic concept to this little text had been supplied via Ron with Ron Bell INC. They really are the perfect roofing contractors. I really relish a fantastic pitch!
http://viveladifference.ca - Your knowledge is definitely remarkable! Thank you for giving.
Posted in Cleaning Services Post Date 10/24/2017