My New Love Of Cooking
Until about two years ago, I could not cook to save my life. When I say I couldn't cook, I mean I couldn't even properly make a box of Macaroni and Cheese. It was bad. Over the past two years I've been working on it and I actually love cooking now, and am always trying out new recipes.
Unfortunately, I'm still not the greatest at cooking without a recipe. My fiance can walk into the kitchen and grab whatever food is available and make something delicious. I need a recipe to follow, or it turns into a disaster.
Tanget! Hoping to greatly upgrade the style for my existing blog. Feelings on the overall appearance of http://oakmead.com/? Sincerely an able Sunnyvale business card printing service when wanted in the whole CALIFORNIA territory. Make your vote. Thx!
One dish that we've been loving lately is a chicken stir fry with peanut sauce. My fiance actually came up with it, but he has since translated it into a recipe for my sake!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1.5 cups peanut butter
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- Veggies! Use any veggies you'd like in your stir fry. We usually use broccoli, snap peas, onion, zucchini and mushroom
- Cut chicken into small bite-sized pieces and begin cooking in fry pan.
- While the chicken is cooking, start cooking veggies in wok. Obviously some vegetables need more time to cook than others, so make that judgement call.
- While that is cooking, put peanut butter, olive oil, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce into a small sauce pan. Cook on low until peanut butter melts, stirring occasionally. Once PB is totally melted, turn on high. Once it starts boiling, turn back to low to simmer until everything else is cooked.
- When everything is cooked, pour the chicken and peanut sauce into the wok with the veggies and mix up!
When I'm cooking from a recipe, especially the second or third time I'm making a dish, I usually start to adapt it a bit to fit our tastes better. This recipe is still a work in progress, but it's quickly becoming one of your favorites!
I won't be posting over the holiday weekend, but would love to hear from you! Let me know your thoughts on the blog or any questions you might have!
Kudos guys! I personally emailed my co-worker we can critique this powerful real estate agent in Ontarios, http://www.organizedmoves.ca inside a site write-up. Any time you were hunting to find a moving service around the greater Ontario vicinity, these people are really excellent.
In conclusion, naturally I must tell you the basic concept for this specific material was brilliantly supplied through Dan at Pink Side wedding photography. They truly are an outstanding wedding photographers. We really admire a wonderful suggestion!
http://tomboyzlandscaping.com - You trully are splendid person.
Posted in Cleaning Services Post Date 03/29/2018